October 25, 2012
Making a Wishlist!!
I can't even remember the last time I did a wishlist... a year ago? However, I was perusing through a lovely site recently, and couldn't help but pick out some cute stuffs :)
1. & 2.- I haven't gotten a new bag in awhile, and these oversized handbags are really perfect! I love the vintage vibe. And they'd be great for lugging all my stuff around the City- including my camera, makeup, and all my various knick-knacks.
3. I really want a pair of boots like this... the heel height is perfect for walking around, and not killing my feet.
4. This dress is gorgeous! I love the color, the print, and the cut. I feel like it would be great for any season.
5. I have a documented weakness for slouchy cardigans, and this fisherman cardi totally does it for me. It looks so comfy to curl up in on a cold fall night.
6. A bold fair isle sweater would be a pretty awesome thing to have in my closet this fall. I've been craving a geo-print cardigan like this, and this one would fit the bill perfectly :)
Sigh... daydreaming about pretty clothes...
What styles have you been daydreaming about lately?
♥ listen to my new record on bandcamp ♥
© Chantilly ~ | All rights reserved.