February 01, 2013
Happy Friday! Just a few shots from here, there, and everywhere...
1. This is what my bed looks like most days... I'm kind of bad at making it.
2. I saw this in a local bookstore, and thought it was hilarious! It's actually a journal. I have a mind to buy it next time.
3. My ebay obsession continues... I ordered some cheap false eyelashes. The packaging was cute, but that's about it. I'm ramping up to eventually do a comprehensive post on falsies!!
4. Another ebay purchase... these heart sunglasses were incredibly cheap, and are incredibly fun :)
5. Dark chocolate with salted toffee from Trader Joes... my favorite.
6. Some yummy/ gorgeous sodas I spotted at a local cafe.
7. Yankee candle had a huge sale recently, and I couldn't help picking up this one. It's now one of my favorite candles ever.
8. The other morning, I heard a "meow" coming from under the bed. I looked down and saw just this little leg and tail peeking out. Cutest thing.
How has your week been? Mine has been filled with a lot of writing, teaching some lessons, and thinking about how I can improve myself. I don't remember if I've mentioned it here before, but I've been reading The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron. It's all about freeing blocked creativity, and has been helping me with a lot of things associated with that. I'm starting to feel a sense of possibility in my life again. I feel a bigger post coming on as I'm writing this... but I want to be able to articulate it properly, so I'll stop here today.
Either way, hope you're having a good day, and that it's not too cold where you are :) xx
♥ watch my new video for "just the way you are" on youtube!! ♥
© Chantilly ~ | All rights reserved.