March 13, 2013
Puerto Rico moments
Thanks for hanging in there with me, folks :) I meant to put up these photos yesterday. But it turns out that instead, I just started typing and couldn't stop! I'm proud of that post, though. It's the truth. And I think the truth should be told sometimes... even on the Internet. Thank you guys for being so wonderful and supportive, and for your kind comments.
Well. As I recall, I did promise you more pictures... and darn-it, I intend to deliver on that. So here is a set of little moments and things that happened during our trip. I debated saving these pictures for last, but decided I'm going to post the horseback riding photos last instead. I'll let you know more about it tomorrow :)
1. Matt wearing my sunglasses :)
2. We found this guy when taking a walk on the beach!
3. I love the smell of this suntan lotion.
4. Lilly pads in a nearby hotel that we snuck into.
5. Feet. Sand.
6. There were so many roadside stands... this one was selling hammocks.
7. Water sports!
8. Corona in the sand.
9. They had these amazing and very alcoholic drinks served in a coconut. They were called the "Pirate Special."
10. Sign on the beach.
12. Drinks. I had mudslides the entire time :)
♥ watch my new video for "just the way you are" on youtube!! ♥
© Chantilly ~ | All rights reserved.