October 07, 2013
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Photos by Nicole Graf
I had a moment the other day where was just walking along, acting and looking like my normal old self... when along comes some guy, who called out to me- "Hey Cyndi Lauper!" I was really baffled at the time, but took it as a compliment :D I didn't understand until I got home and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing my Heisenberg hat, which apparently also looks a bit Cyndi-esque in the right context.
I like weird poses
Either way, this outfit is basically like a compilation of my greatest hits of all tiiiiiiime. Just because... I love all the items so much.
- First, there's the hat- no explanation there.
- This is my most favorite skirt right now, as predicted here.
- The Jo Totes bag drives me crazy with its awesomeness.
- I can't really seem to go anywhere in the fall without knee socks.
- And this cardigan is so soft, so easy to throw on, not to mention the perfect color.
I'm just missing a cozy chunky knit infinity scarf- something I'm also obsessing about owning in ever color this fall!
Also, wonderful about this outfit... my really awesome friend from college, Coley took these pictures!! I never get to see her, since she lives in Hudson Valley, but she came down the other day for a visit. We gossiped like old fishwives, and drank sooo much coffee and tea. I LOVE FRIENDS.
shirt, hat, and skirt- forever21/ cardigan- target/ bag- jo totes/ socks- sock dreams/ shoes- minnetonka el paso
© Chantilly ~ | All rights reserved.