July 25, 2014
1. Pyrex bowl and vintage table runner my mom thrifted for me.
2. Learning a new song for a student!
3. Made a fort out of chairs, blankets, and scarves in my studio the other day. Gotta have a different perspective sometimes, you know?
4. I impulsively bought a straight razor after getting another so-so haircut, and discovered that straight-razoring your own hair can be addicting! And dangerous... I'm not quite sure about the results :P I think they're okay. My hair is still long, but has been thinned out quite a bit. Time will tell!
5. Donuts at Dunwell, and a chat with my friend Alyson :)
++ Also, I had a show the other night at Rockwood Music Hall! (no pictures, boooo.) It was a really nice night though. One of those times you feel happy to be an artist.
Have a great weekend :)
:: FOLLOW ::
© Chantilly ~ | All rights reserved.