So, this is me and my mom :) It's one of my favorite pictures of us, because I think it embodies our relationship perfectly. It's one of those instances where you can tell the story just from looking at the picture.
I was thinking about her yesterday when I read an XOJane article about the writers "beauty inheritance" from their moms... well, I'm taking it a step further, with a list of all kinds of awesome traits I inherited from her. Here goes...
1. An iron-steel will
2. Desire to take the road less traveled
3. Body type... aka big hips :)
4. A warm, inviting smile
5. Style, with an artistic flair
This is my grandmother... a very glamorous lady. I think I inherited a lot from her, as well. Including, but not limited to:
6. Signature dark brown hair
7. Tendency to age well... most of the women in my family do :)
Happy Mother's Day!! Did you inherit any awesome traits from your mom? What are they?
:: FOLLOW ::