July 31, 2014
When I received my awesome raw honey package last month, I got to asking myself what else I could do with all this delicious honey I had laying around. Then the idea of milk and honey popped in my head. It's a delicious-sounding phrase, you know? It brings to mind all the pleasures there are out there in the world, right at your fingertips.
July 28, 2014
July 25, 2014
1. Pyrex bowl and vintage table runner my mom thrifted for me.
2. Learning a new song for a student!
3. Made a fort out of chairs, blankets, and scarves in my studio the other day. Gotta have a different perspective sometimes, you know?
4. I impulsively bought a straight razor after getting another so-so haircut, and discovered that straight-razoring your own hair can be addicting! And dangerous... I'm not quite sure about the results :P I think they're okay. My hair is still long, but has been thinned out quite a bit. Time will tell!
5. Donuts at Dunwell, and a chat with my friend Alyson :)
++ Also, I had a show the other night at Rockwood Music Hall! (no pictures, boooo.) It was a really nice night though. One of those times you feel happy to be an artist.
Have a great weekend :)
:: FOLLOW ::
Labels: life moments
July 24, 2014
July 21, 2014
I know it looks like I'm about to show you a recipe for salsa, but guess again. Haha. Instead, I've got three ways to make a lovely and refreshing cucumber mask. Perfect way to beat the heat and stay beautiful :)