When I was looking through some of the pretty dresses at Sheinside recently, my eye kept going back to a few things-
- Style: Maxi and/ or Flowy
- Color: Apricot and/ or white
- Material: Lace and/ or crochet
I can't help it... bohemia has taken over my brain. All I want is to look like a silly hippie, dancing around at Coachella with flowers in my hair. My other thing is 90's-esque florals... go figure. I've started my annual re-watching Beverly Hills 90210 (Team Brenda!)
1. I love the print on this dress!
2. The rainbow stitching on this gorgeous maxi makes my life complete just looking at it.
3. This one... perfect to wear to the aforementioned festival. Or any festival, really. Or.... just anywhere.
4. Fairy girl dress.
5. More of a party dress. But since I'm not that fancy, I'd probably just wear it to a party in my living room :)
6. I'd really need a big floppy hat to complete this look. It's probably more Blossom than Brenda, anyway...
7. Lace! Give me all the lace!!
8. Want to wear this floral number with wedge platforms on a summer day.
Hope you are all feeling fine on this lovely day :) What spring trends are you looking to try?
:: FOLLOW ::