March 12, 2014
Beautiful Spring Dresses
If you can't tell, I'm just a little excited lately about the weather becoming nicer. I'm even super pumped about daylight savings (another hour of light!! YES.) Seriously, I'm not usually affected by the seasons, but this one just got to me. I've been a total shut-in, and yes, a little grouchier than usual. BUT. It's finally March! The earth is slowly warming. Much rejoicing in my heart.
It also means I'm celebrating with myself by browsing some of the gorgeous frocks on DressDressy.com. They've got a really lovely selection, including prom dresses online for those who've got that celebration coming around the corner! Have a gander at some of my favorites...
1. This retro number reminds me of a cool vintage bowling shirt turned into a dress.
2. I'm seeing a 90's-style revival of florals everywhere lately, and this dress would fit the bill perfectly.
3. I love the sunny bright color, and the silhouette is perfect for me. Not to mention I've been obsessed with lace dresses all winter long... now my obsession can extend to spring as well :)
4. Again, lots of lace with a feminine, frilly bottom. Perfect to wear to a formal event, or just around town, getting ice cream or something equally as cute :)
5. These red stripes are so fresh looking, but striking at the same time.
6. This maxi reads both modern and retro to me, somehow. I couldn't resist putting it on my list :)
7. Love the pea green color, as well as the asymmetrical hemline!
© Chantilly ~ | All rights reserved.